Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SAY IT ISN'T SO... SUMMER, BACK TO SCHOOL AND HALLOWEEN

i was shopping for a job, sliding down the aisles in my flip flops.... trying to get my work done so i could enjoy the rest of this beautiful day....when I spun into the aisle that displays assorted things..... and it hit me like a cold slap in the face......whine....whine...back to school supplies, halloween candy and sand buckets all on one shelf .... all i could think was that my favorite season was drawing to an end ... this made me very sad .... whine ....whine......  usually the change of season hits me  on  the dairy  aisle when you pick up butter and the expiration  date is in october..... but this year it was the mix of back to school, halloween candy and sand buckets all on one shelf that totally sent me in to a tail spin .....say it isn't soooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment